Check your eligibility for Free School Meals
The Academy has now made it easier for parents/carers to check eligibility for free school meals by using an online facility.
If you receive any of the following your child will be eligible for free school meals and a free blazer, tie, PE Polo top and jumper once a year:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to apply
To apply for Free School Meals and uniform, visit www.myfreeschoolmeals.com select ‘Apply’ and then follow the simple instructions.
If you do not have internet access or require assistance with the application to the Academy you can contact Ms Small at the Academy office on 020 7622 0026 who will help you with your application. You can also come into the Academy for assistance.
The only information you will need to process your application is:
- Your Name
- Date of birth
- National Insurance Number
If you application is successful then you will receive immediate confirmation. The Academy will also be notified and your child will be eligible to receive the free school meal within one day.
The Academy will then require you to provide the written evidence to confirm the entitlement period and to assist with the supply of the uniform entitlement.
Please click on the image below to be directed to the free school meals website: