These websites are really useful for your studies. We are still developing this list but we hope you find it helpful.
Download a list of 40 free learning websites for young people aged 11-16.
Download a list of other free online educational resources (compiled courtesy of the home education community).
Year 10 and 11 Students are studying AQA Combined Science (Trilogy)
- senecalearning.com (Year 7-13) - download a How to Revise with Seneca guide
- bbc.co.uk/bitesize/examspecs/z8r997h (Year 9-11)
- youtube.com/channel/UCqbOeHaAUXw9Il7sBVG3_bw (Year 9-11)
- bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zng4d2pâ¯ (Year 7 & 8)
- physicsandmathstutor.com/biology-revision/gcse-aqa/ (Year 11)
- physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/gcse-aqa/ (Year 11)
- physicsandmathstutor.com/physics-revision/gcse-aqa/ (Year 11)
- geography.learnonthe internet.co.uk/gcse/revision.html
- BBC BiteSize History
- Year 11 History - Senecalearning.com: Class code – sk7j5sduz2
- Kahoot Year 11 Crime and Punishment - 0857506
- Kahoot Year 11 Elizabeth – 0141076 + 0107919
- Kahoot Year 11 American West - 0947047
- Kahoot Year 11 Nazi Germany – 081877
Engineering: Years 10-11