Virtual Work Experience 2021
This section of our website explains how our virtual work experience will look this year.
Early on in the year we decided that the best decision was to opt for virtual work experience, and plan for it ahead of time. This will enable us to make it good and meaningful, rather than needing to adjust plans at a later date.
Harris Academy Battersea has secured a nationally recognised work experience provider, Changing Education Group to ensure that students receive high quality virtual work experience.
The benefits of virtual work experience
Virtual work experience has the benefit of offering more breadth to our students as well as offering the following benefits:
- Helps you find out about a particular career you may wish to pursue when you leave school
- Develops crucial employability skills
- Provides examples for interviews, CVs, application forms and personal statements
- Leads to references, part time/full time jobs and apprenticeships
- Makes you stand out from the crowd
- It is an important addition to your UCAS personal statement